Mobile Master Forensic is for the forensic evaluation of mobile phones and is primarily used by legal authorities and the police.
The program is used to read all relevant data on Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Siemens BenQ or LG brand phones. It identifies, for example, SMS messages, call lists, organizer or phone books. Using the readable IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) and IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier) numbers, both the SIM card as well as the phone can be unmistakably identified.
Important: The user only has read access, no write access - data on the phone cannot be modified.
Via USB cable, infrared, or Bluetooth, Mobile Master Forensic automatically identifies the corresponding phone model. The graphic start window provides one-click access to all desired data.
Data is prepared and exported as reports in PDF, Word, Excel, or text format for further use. Templates are available for all formats which may be modified or entirely created by the user. Another practical feature: the full-text search of existing reports. Naturally, all phone data desired can be directly loaded and viewed without producing a report.
Mobile Master Forensic can not recover deleted data.
Mobile Master Forensic can not delete or modify any data of the phones data.
In case you want to delete all the phones data, e.g. Mobile Master Professional has a wizard were you can select what to delete. For some devices Mobile Master can perform a master reset or shows you how to do that.
» Download Testversion Mobile Master Professional.
In case you want to sell your old mobile phone, you should delete the phones data, e.g. such as the contacts, text messages (sms), and appointments. They are usually stored in the phone and not at the memory card.
The Main Functions of Mobile Master Forensic:
- Forensic evaluation of phone data
- Data can be read from the following phones: call lists, phone books, SMS, address book, notes, organizer data, tasks, call forwarding, file system, browser bookmarks, Java programs, photos, IMEI, IMSI etc.
- Write protection: Read rights only. No data on the phone can be modified.
- Export formats: PDF*, Word** document, Excel** spreadsheet, text or/and RTF files
- Report templates available and freely configurable for every export format
- Easy to operate
- Connection from phone and PC via USB cable, infrared, Bluetooth
- Supports phones from Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Siemens BenQ and LG
- Supported operating systems: Windows Vista, XP, 2000
* Adobe Distiller or PDF Creator or Word 2007 SP2 required.
** Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, XP 64bit, 2000, including the 64 versions
- 800Mhz or faster
- 30 MByte available space on hard drive
- Connection to the phone by cable, infrared or Bluetooth
- Screen resolution at least 800 x 600 with at least 65535 colors
- Or an Intel Mac with Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion.