Synchronize with Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning
Supported are Mozilla Thunderbird 2/3 and Lightning
- Thunderbird Portable is supported (If the setup wizard find Thunderbird Portable on a USB Stick, it asks whether to use this or not.
- You can select one or multiple contact folders that shall be synchronized.
- Filter: you can define filter for all or for each folder, e.g. to synchronize only contacts with the category 'VIP' or exclude all contacts wih the category 'nosync'.
- 2 way synchronization (from and to phone/Thunderbird)
- The fields of the AddIn 'MoreFunctionsForAddressBook' is supported
Synchronize organizer (Lightning)
- You can select one or multiple calendars that shall be synchronized.
- Supported are:
- Standard calendar (Synchronization only form the calendar to the phone)
- Calendar in ics-files
- Google calendar that are added wiht the AddOn 'Provider for Google Calendar'
- Birhtdays of the contacts (with the AddOn 'ThunderBirthDay)
- Support for recurring appointments: daily weekly, monthly, yearly and such every 3rd Thursday each month.
- AddIn for Thunderbird:
Start a Synchronization from the Thunderbird address book via a menu or a button.